Kittens and a Stallion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kittens and a Stallion

Thought I would share a few treats from Florida. I want to thank the Cavanaugh Museum, Stallion 51 and Lee Lauderback for their cooperation, as well as the opportunity to work with some really great folks. Enjoy everyone.

Dave
    Attached Files

Re: Kittens and a Stallion

Wonderful stuff Dave. Really like that second shot of Crazy Horse over the lake. And I don't ever remember seeing three Wildcats together, let alone in the same shot. I imagine that was a pretty rare occurrence....

Thanks for putting those up. Very nice work.
    Mark Johnson
    Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

PB.. it was great getting to see you and Richard there! THANKS huge for doing the WORK (hard work folks) to get the opportunity to get the shots and even bigger thanks for sharing here!

Though I'm sorry I didn't have time to shoot *ANYTHING* other than what I was doing there for my new job, the fact that we have the level of talent and ENERGY that we have with you, bringing your great stuff here is priceless!

We all really do owe Dave a huge thanks for the work he's doing shooting warbirds. I'm serious, the "being there" part of what Dave is doing, is NOT an easy thing to accomplish!

Now.. let's all go and buy one of Paintboy's prints from his Tigercat "here kitty kitty" shoot HERE and really show him how much we appreciate his efforts! A while ago, we all screamed how much we wanted the prints, Dave hung it out and put them up and no one, to date, got one...

And a big thanks to Dave "Paint Boy" for bringing it home!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Well done Dave, thanks for sharing them. Is that Mike Burke in CFM Wildcat??

Lynn

Comment

Amazing work Dave!!!

You are the master of the rare flights!

Keep it up!!

Lonnie

Comment

The Horsemen need to do a three-ship Wildcat show -- just because!
            Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
            World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Thank you all for the supporting comments. I enjoy what I do as a hobby because of my passion for aviation. Sharing it with the masses is a perk from those efforts. I get the rare opportunity to work with some truely talented individuals within the aviation community, and I am extremely fortunate to be part of it.
              The Horsemen flew a three-ship Bearcat display at Tampa recently and it was nothing short of spectacular. We are fortunate they are coming out west to perform, so that we may witness the grace, beauty, power, and legacy of the Horsemen. The Planes of Fame show will be something special this year. I am working on something historical for this years races, and "IF" I am able to pull it off, it will blow the socks off the Tigercat shoot. More details as they develop. Reno is going to be something special this year, so make plans if you have not yet done so. cause you are going to want to be part of this!
              Thanks again for the support.

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X