Cheap travel to Reno 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap travel to Reno 09

Planning on flying up from Louisiana for the races this year. Anyone of you regulars have any tips on how to arrange the cheapest air fare?

Re: Cheap travel to Reno 09

SouthWest and Alaska/Horizon, if they fly from your regional airport, usually have good fares.

Comment

Yep, agree with the above.

Today, Southwest is selling tickets only through Aug 14, so you will have to wait about a month, then start looking. SWA normally has a fare sale ($59 each way or something like that) in the spring, wait till that pops up and make reservations.

Comment

Use Southwest vacations to get youf flights, hotel, and rental car all together, it will save you $$$$. I always shop around, and year after year Southwest is always the cheapest.

Comment

Thanks to you all. Good info. Looking forward to getting up there!!!

Comment

Recently flew Seattle-El Paso. U.S. Airways had the best deal by far (even better than the so called "discount carriers").

Comment

flew there in the cassutt once, pretty sure it was cheaper than flying there in a mustang.

Comment

SouthWest is now taking Reservations through Oct 30th. Just got my "want to get away " ticket for 49.00 each way. get them before they run out
                Jay Smith

Comment

Originally posted by J.SMITH View Post
                  SouthWest is now taking Reservations through Oct 30th. Just got my "want to get away " ticket for 49.00 each way. get them before they run out
                  What days did you book for? And where are you departing from? The cheapest tickets I could find through SW were $116 one way

Comment

Check other airlines too, Delta was matching the Southwest prices on some routes in and out of Reno.

FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by racingjoe27 View Post
                      What days did you book for? And where are you departing from? The cheapest tickets I could find through SW were $116 one way
                      I'm leaving from San Jose on Wed the 16th and coming back on Monday the 21st.
                      Jay Smith

Comment

Working...
                      X