5TH GENERATION FIGHTER PLANES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5TH GENERATION FIGHTER PLANES

Video clip of our amazing F22 and F35 high tech fighters. Very impressive data. I too am glad they are on our side.

Cloudchaser

Re: 5TH GENERATION FIGHTER PLANES

There's a great Nova program from a few years back about the JSF competition the resulted in the F-35 called "Battle of the X-Planes"

Definitly worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
      There's a great Nova program from a few years back about the JSF competition the resulted in the F-35 called "Battle of the X-Planes"

Definitly worth watching.

+1 That was a great program!!

Comment

I remember watching that and it was awesome. Where could I locate it today?
        "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

..the last generation of maned fighters?

Originally posted by Cloudchaser427 View Post
          Video clip of our amazing F22 and F35 high tech fighters. Very impressive data. I too am glad they are on our side.

Cloudchaser
          I'm afraid the hand writing is on the wall for the future of fighter planes.

Comment

Re: ..the last generation of maned fighters?

Originally posted by JET1 View Post
            I'm afraid the hand writing is on the wall for the future of fighter planes.
            What does the writing say?

1) Technology will continue to advance and create systems that can integrate in ways we never dreamed possible enabling the system to do things we never dreamed possible?
            2) Said system's performance will be beyond the physical limitations of humans and thus, pilotless?
            3) Said system's cost will no longer be tolerated and the future of the fighter aircraft will be downgraded to smartly dressed aviators throwing 100% recycled paper airplanes at one another from across a gymnasium?
            Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
            Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

There goes my job

Comment

Working...
              X