Cat Flight video redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Flight video redux

Hey guys, I re-edited the Cat Flight video and added some cockpit footage and photos (taken from the back seat by Pops crew member Warren B.) http://www.vimeo.com/1793801 *note* The video is pretty jerky on Vimeo’s flash player so download if you want and it should play much more smoothly.
    Jason Schillereff

very cool ... BUT...

one mans favorite song (or what ever you call that SCREAMING) at the first part of the video really put me off. They obviously did some nice stuff and the multiple image stuff was good but...keep your music out of it for mass production. or put some music in that does not offend sensibilities! classical, big band (keeping with the era) etc. I see so many good things RUINED with one screaming session!

Comment

Re: Cat Flight video redux

Jason,
      Outstanding! You did a great job with the editing. I especially liked the in the cockpit shots with the split screen. I'm an old formerly long haired rock drummer so you won't get me to ever complain about Zep and Floyd but I love airplane noise even better! Thanks for posting.
      Mike

Comment

Jason, that was simply bad-ass!!! Keep doin what your doin!!!
        "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Very sweet Jason. Thanks again for sharing this with the rest of us.
          Matt
          Super Genius Rocket Scientist
          NCAR Rocks!!!

Comment

Jason,

Thanks for posting the additional footage of the Tigercat flight. You simply are not going to please everyone, everytime. I see nothing wrong with the video, and love the reverse angle footage of the event. Sitting in the Bonanza, looking thru the viewfinder while shooting these amazing cats, I was not able to take a look outside to fully enjoy the moment. Love the still image of "Bad Kitty" with the photoship, hehehehe. I wish you would have let me know you were going to do this, cause I would have sent you some images from the shoot to blend in with the video. Keep up the work and ignore the negativity from the few. Thanks again.

Dave

Comment

Thanks guys and once again, much appreciated. Yes you can’t please everyone but oh well.
              Jason Schillereff

Comment

son, you miss the point

Originally posted by Jason S. View Post
                Thanks guys and once again, much appreciated. Yes you can’t please everyone but oh well.
                by a huge mile. I want to hear airplane sounds. I don't like screaming, I appreciate the nice camera work, I appreciate the assembly and the split shots. It has nothing to do with "pleasing" someone. you need a larger perspective, lets just call it a generation gap and leave it at that. (and yes I grew up with rock and roll too, but I moved on to folks with talent like Mark Knopfler, Lindsey Buckingham and dare I say it Phil Collins)

Comment

Working...
                X