Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft Commercial featuring a Flight Attendant and a Low Pass by a Commerical Jet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft Commercial featuring a Flight Attendant and a Low Pass by a Commerical Jet.

The low pass is the best part.

I'd like to see RARA do a commerical showing some unlimiteds and the rest of the classes flyover somebody standing on the runway.
    Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 03-16-2009, 07:00 PM.

Re: Aircraft Commercial featuring a Flight Attendant and a Low Pass by a Commerical J

The Hot Pants, aren't too bad either!

Comment

I thought it was a long shirt!

Originally posted by BUD_XXX View Post

Comment

Re: Aircraft Commercial featuring a Flight Attendant and a Low Pass by a Commerical J

Someone was remarking on that at work a few days ago (aircraft interiors). We were talking about how product design is kind of stuck and got to kidding around about bringing back the old orange and green decorative (airplane wallpaer), shag carpet, and stew's in hot pants / miniskirts with pillbox hats.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyracer View Post
          ...... and stew's in hot pants / miniskirts with pillbox hats.
          Ummm, I dunno......have you seen "today's" stewardesses lately? Hot pants & miniskirts would be a bad idea for most of 'em. :-)

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by retroaviation View Post
            Ummm, I dunno......have you seen "today's" stewardesses lately? Hot pants & miniskirts would be a bad idea for most of 'em. :-)

Gary
            Especially the guys.

Comment

Lets put it this way, using an over-wing emergency exit door is NOT AN OPTION for many of them. Gives a whole new meaning to "weight critical"
              Rampking

Comment

The sound of a pair of JT8Ds without hush kits brings back a few memories, too. Nowhere near the same as a JT3-powered 707, but the JT8D wail was THE jet sound I grew up hearing most of the time.

Starboard's a little on the smoky side, even for 1972 though...
                Last edited by 440_Magnum; 03-23-2009, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X