Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans for PRS?

Hey Will,
    Are you going to PRS this year with Steadfast? Voodoo?

Score that P-51 prop yet?

Re: Plans for PRS?

Hi TF,
    It's really too early to say for SteadFast. The prop never materialized. I am still hoping that we are able to find a T28B prop to build up. We will be adding speed either way. The aero mods we are working on are cheap and will help. We are hoping for a small financial infusion to see the little Yak go around the pylons this year.

On the purple one: I am very excited to fly Voodoo again in 2009, I know this will be our year! I'm going to predict a very fast qual lap.

Stay tuned!
    Will Whiteside
    Last edited by Whiteside; 02-08-2009, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Will, is the VooDoo crew in the process of installing the boil off system? When do they plan on flying her?

Thanks,

Dave
      Dave

Comment

Originally posted by catalinadave View Post
        Will, is the VooDoo crew in the process of installing the boil off system? When do they plan on flying her?

Thanks,

Dave
        Hey Dave,
        There is lots happening to Voodoo, however the boil off system is not happening yet. The airplane will have a different look for sure....any guess as to what???

Stay tuned,

Spaghetti

Comment

You'll have to speak to Bob Button on any mods from 08' if any. I just fly that screamer!
          Will Whiteside

Comment

Spag's I'm thinking Race canopy and possibly new "go faster" paint??? Still would like to see the boil off though.

Will is it hard to breathe with your grin going ear to ear under your mask???

Dave
            Dave

Comment

Sounds like exciting times ahead. Thanks for sharing what you can.
              Matt
              Super Genius Rocket Scientist
              NCAR Rocks!!!

Comment

Working...
              X