Hey all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all

I'm currently in the process of being admitted to the hospital. Lucky for me they haven't taken my I-Phone away from me yet. Was starting to have all kinds of heart related problems. They are not really sure what's going on, but a racey beat of 145 while resting isn't good. Not too mention the BP being 180/110. They really didn't like that at all. Anyway, there's chance that I'm going to be loosing my connectivity to you all here at any moment. I'm not as worried about all of this now as I was when I first got here, my numbers are now better, but they still will not let go home. And so here I'll be till my battery gives out.

And no, none of you can have my camera stuff, but the jeep is a differednt story. The keys will under my pillow.

Take care and take care of those hearts!!

Lonnie.

Re: Hey all

Get well my brother!

Keep us up with how serious/not seroius what they are findind and NEVER give up your iPhone!!

Gotta keep that fuel pump runnin smooth buddy!!

Keep the faith!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Get well soon bro.... I do understand what you're going though. When my BP spiked (260/140), it wasn't a happy time. But with medication, it's all good now. Glad to hear you are taking care of business with the doc - and here's for a speedy recovery.
      Mark K....

Comment

Prayers are happening brother! Get well soon.
        Tony

Comment

Very sorry to hear this -- get out of there soon -- we need your Stead reports as things crank up! Good luck with this, Lonnie...

Neal and Birgitta
          Last edited by wingman; 02-05-2009, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post
            Very sorry to hear this -- get out of there soon -- we need your Stead reports as things crank up! Good luck with this, Lonnie...

Neal and Birgitta

Rodger that,

I'm down in the Nuclear Medicine Exam area now. Was a very long night, but I got a suit in the tower all to myself. Even has a pretty good view facing west. My pulse PB are doing much better today, and are still a little perplxed about what the cause is. Since I had some caffine yesterday, they are not going to do the stress part of test today.

One thing is for sure though, everyone that I've met here so far since last night have been exceptional.

I have nowbeen injected with a radio isotope...I'm not glowing yet.

Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers. I didn't think that much about all of this till I saw the look on their faces last night when I got to the emergency room. But so far, everything has been negative

Comment

Good luck and get well soon Lonnie!! Keep thinking postive!

Comment

Lonnie ,
                Get well soon, so you can help me harass Nomer with some more pix.
                Hugs,
                Betty

Comment

Ahhhhh. A true Air Race Geek! More worried about keeping up with AAFO than your health. Do what they say and get better soon!
                  Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                  airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                  thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

We keep praying for you. Get well soon.

Eric
                    Cheers

Comment

Hi MMperk
                      I´ve passed many heart testings and surgery, I know what you mean, just do what they say and with faith, the same you put on the air racer you wish to win.

Comment

Originally posted by MMPerk View Post

.....And so here I'll be till my battery gives out.
                        Lonnie.
                        Hopefully that's just on the I-phone.

Good Luck, hope you're insured, otherwise we'll need to start another AAFO-thon...

Comment

Lonnie,

Get well soon, I think your problem might be anticipation of Reno 2009!

John

Comment

Lonnie.

Get well soon.

Have been thru this process quite a few times myself.

Listen to the docs and all will be fine.

I still need your expertise on that C-130 panel I am restoring.

Jack

Comment

Good luck Lonnie, and get well soon PRS is right around the corner.

Comment

Working...
                              X