Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Kraz

Hey Wayne,

When are you going to bring back those Kraz illustrations? Rumor has it that he really is still alive (has maybe has even returned to this planet finally!). Perhaps you should offer to double his old sallery! <grin>

K~

Re: Where's Kraz

I second that!!!

Comment

Me three!!
      Missed you, funny man.
      Betty

Comment

Originally posted by Krazman View Post
        Hey Wayne,

When are you going to bring back those Kraz illustrations? Rumor has it that he really is still alive (has maybe has even returned to this planet finally!). Perhaps you should offer to double his old sallery! <grin>
        LOL... big bux now days man!

Never really deleted the Kraztoons section.. though, when it became necessary to rebuild the gallery section (I'know, it's been a while!) it sort of "disappeared" that feature...

This is the cartoon that I found one night surfing the net that got me hooked on Kraz's style.. priceless actually!

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Very Cool stuff.. Thanks Wayne...
          J

Comment

Perhaps the lack of humor stimuli has dulled the senses to subtle sarcasm....

The Kraz man cometh....or rather... return-eth.

K~
            Attached Files

Comment

Awww..... Kraz, it's good to see you out and about again! I just went through a lot of your old stuff for the first time in years.. what a cool deal "Kraz" is!

Too bad someone's cybersquatting on your old digs.. maybe we get you a new one? There's a number of variations available.. PM me... I work cheap too...

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Resurection is in the works... Krazmania.com will debut this spring to bring back the classic Kraz archives of avian doodles, photos and general non-sense.

Kraz~
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Krazman View Post
                  Resurection is in the works... Krazmania.com will debut this spring to bring back the classic Kraz archives of avian doodles, photos and general non-sense.

Kraz~
                  Better not be payin anyone for webspace..!! Who loves ya baby!!

Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Bring back the Kraz! Awesome work guy!

Comment

Glad your back. I hadn't realized how much I missed you work.
                      Tony

Comment

It sure is good to see you again, Kraz.. missed ya,,,, the air racin world just wasn't the same without your writing.... MIke G.
                        MG

Comment

I just checked out krazmania.com- Real real funny in a good and good natured way. MAD magazine quality humor.

The avian art section is stunning. Any one of those would be suitable for wall display. Favorites- race 15 and the Stearman. Just fantastic!

Comment

Thanks

I have a bunch more "eclectic" features planned and am currently retooling the site from top to bottom. I am glad that my lack of talent is appreciated! Actually, one of the reasons for my sabbatical (beside the "day job" being way too busy--and getting hitched (which is the best thing to happen!!)) is to ground myself a bit after threats of litigation by the EAA and others. Apparently there are some humor-less SOBs out there who take it as a personal afront when there probably isn't a bigger advocate of aviation out there!!

So, as I have gotten more cynical in may "old age"' I am reverting back to the adage of "Joke 'em if they cant take a f#$@"! as I had gotten too serious about things! It is nice to be back--carefree and full of 'tude!

KRAZ

http://www.krazmania.com

Comment

Well well well,,,,, Kraz-Monster..... Often go to bed at night and get scared thinking of you and your WORKS and where have you been....
                              Glad your back in the saddle pal and out on a work permit....
                              Sea ewe soon.....
                              DANIMAL

Comment

Working...
                              X