Super Corsair video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Corsair video?

Do any of you have video of Super Corsair? My son has never seen video of her. Thanks.
    Tony

Re: Super Corsair video?

Not sure which one you mean.

1994 Phoenix crash of "The" Super Corsair:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Race 57 in 2008:

Cheers
    Red
    chanting...400+

Comment

A bit depressing that the only video I can find at Y-Tube of the Bud Light Corsair is it's final race.

Surprising that I can't find any good racing footage of it at the 'Tube. I certainly have some fond memories of that clipped-wing beast going by.

It'd be nice if someone, someday, with the writing skills and patience necessary, could collect some interviews and photos from those-who-were-there to tell it's full story, from concept to collecting the misc. Corsair parts, to completion, to racing career, to Gold Champion, and finally to scrap metal.

That's one book I'D buy, as would any true Reno Air Race fan...
      Last edited by AirDOGGe; 02-01-2009, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Way cool airplane
        Last edited by Whiteside; 02-01-2009, 10:42 PM. Reason: aa

Comment

Ya, I am talking about the Bud Light corsair. I was hoping there was something other than the crash video. And as far as a book, I'd buy it in a heart beat.
          Tony

Comment

skyfire has a bunch of great footage, there are some great passes with great sound on 92'

Comment

There is some on you tube. I have seen it. I will see if I can dig it up.

Comment

I caught it on tape a few years. No way to load it here tho.
                Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

This video shot by the Air Race Addict from the VOS in 1991 has 4 flybys of the Super Corsair, as well as Tsunami, Bear, et.al..........THAT was a cool race! Listen for the ice cream truck music. We had all the amenities!
                  Bob
                  Last edited by FedexBob; 02-02-2009, 04:30 PM. Reason: forgot the link...

Comment

The more I hear about it, the more I regret missing 91, the only year I missed since 76! I was "stuck" in Maui when our plane had a mechanical and stranded us there for 2 days. I HAD planned on being back just in time...
                    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
                    X