Da Bear at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Bear at work

I hear that the Bear crew will be working the weekend after next to get ready for the big show! Also there is word that they are moving to another hangar, a new Bear Cave. Anyone hear anything?
    JetWaste

Re: Da Bear at work

i herd the old Era hanger now owned by RARA

Comment

To all our dedicated Rare Bear Fans
      Many many good things are happening at the Bear Cave this year. You will all be pleasantly surprised (as is the voluntary crew) at how well the Bear has progressed so far since September. The Bear is moving to a new Cave as soon as one of the “pleasantly surprised “ thing happens. Many of the 2009 mods are already in the final stages thanks to Keith, our full time guru who by the way helped restore Glacier Girl. We will all be working sometime in the next month to inventory and organize the new Bear Cave then work on swapping the engine. Our Super Chief has scheduled, and plans on testing the Bear during PRS this year, something the crew is really looking forward to. While we have a lot of work to do to get the Bear in the air, it’s nothing like the past 2 years. So look forward to seeing the Bear at PRS.

I’m sure Wayne has a great update coming soon as lots of good things have happened lately.

Seeyaontheramp
      Scott

Comment

Wow this is heartwarming; thanks for sharing. Sounds like a lot of nice stealthy work has been going on. Very excited!
        _________
        -Matt
        Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Nice and thanks for the update. You need any extra trucks and labor give us Reno people a holler

Comment

Is Rare Bear going to PRS?
            Any new pilot? or just to certify the airplane because of the extensive mods?

Comment

Working...
            X