Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Rare Bear Race Shots

Morning,

So long story short is I am losing half my furniture (sure you can put two and two together ) so i am going to be changing my front room I never used into an air race tribute, along with a poker table in it

My ask is if you happen to have some great bear racing pictures you would not mind letting me hang on my wall i would appritiate it. Given half my dollars went with the rest of my stuff, do not have any $$ to offer, but was thinking maybe an AAFO poker tourney either around racing school or around the races. I can assure you a seat at the table if you donate a picture or two Sorry, you will still have to cover the buy in but i will provide the beverages

Re: Looking for Rare Bear Race Shots

If you would like a caricature of the BEAR (what paint scheme) send me your address and I will draw you one and send it. Thanks, KC

Comment

Sweet, thanks

Comment

Any other takers? I can offer beer at the races in September.....Wayne will vouch for me on the beer part

Comment

The bear pit has had (may still have) a great painted portrait of the plane. Suitable for framing.

Comment

Dave,

A couple years ago I did a photo shoot of Rare Bear and crew along side scarlet screamer (F1). The bear is still in its original colors. Would you be interested????????????????? The guys managed to fit the F1 underneath Rare Bear............. let me know, Mike G.
            MG

Comment

Hey Mike. For sure, that sounds like an interesting shot......dang, sounds really interesting actually. Thanks!!

Comment

Ya those guys had alot of fun together. There are some photos of the gentleman wwho died later that year.. I'm apologize, his name escapes my brain now.. But anyway, give me some time to gather them up for you, then I"ll send you an email to get your address to send them too.. Mike G.
                MG

Comment

Cool, thanks.

Comment

KC,

Got your drawing today, it is very cool...love the broomstick touch.....thanks a bunch, it is going to be framed and go up in the poker room!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X