A Request for BuckyD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Request for BuckyD

I was just reading the final of Bruce Lockwood's awesome three part epic on flying his Corsair to Alaska in Warbirds international.

In the article it mentions a photo pass he did for you...Do you have the pictures handy? Would you post them here?

Thanks

Re: A Request for BuckyD

Will be happy to meet your request - just give me a brief time span to pull them out from the archives. DBD

Comment

Re: A Request for BuckyD

Originally posted by laminar
      I was just reading the final of Bruce Lockwood's awesome three part epic on flying his Corsair to Alaska in Warbirds international.

In the article it mentions a photo pass he did for you...Do you have the pictures handy? Would you post them here?

Thanks
      Hi Laminar -

After some archive digging efforts, I finally managed to successfully retrieve my archived 1984 photos, to respond to your special request for pictures.

Good timing too, as today's Bruce Lockwood's birthday. I'll post them seperately in their own special mini-gallery thread. Hope you will enjoy seeing them. That was a long time ago for sure, but looking at these pics again, makes it seem like it was only yesterday!

DBD

Comment

Working...
      X