That Tiger interview...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Tiger interview...

Damn that was a great interview you did with Tiger, Wayne! Thanks for reposting that. I think you should set up a section or at least provide some links for the other audio interviews. Listening to Tiger got me thinking about the Matt Jackson one from back when he flew the Bear, but I found it hard to find it quickly in the archives. I think there are a lot of AAFOers who've discovered the site more recently who would enjoy them.

Nice pictures with the Tiger interview, too...

Neal

Re: That Tiger interview...

Originally posted by wingman
    Damn that was a great interview you did with Tiger, Wayne! Thanks for reposting that. I think you should set up a section or at least provide some links for the other audio interviews. Listening to Tiger got me thinking about the Matt Jackson one from back when he flew the Bear, but I found it hard to find it quickly in the archives. I think there are a lot of AAFOers who've discovered the site more recently who would enjoy them.

Nice pictures with the Tiger interview, too...

Neal
    Thanks Neal.. I agree on the the photos as well.. .I have "plans"... (there's that word again) to become much more active with the site in the coming year, including a revamping of the archived content, more current interviews, a web store where we ALL can sell our prints, perhaps some additional alignment with Mark Kallio and the Pylon1.com branding....

All in all, we hope for a very good new year for AAFO.COM and all the AAFO'ers out there!!

Wayne Sagar
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

That was a great interview.

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
        I have "plans"... (there's that word again) to become much more active with the site in the coming year, including a revamping of the archived content, more current interviews, a web store where we ALL can sell our prints, perhaps some additional alignment with Mark Kallio and the Pylon1.com branding....
        Working on this currently

we need to talk Mr Wayners
        Mark K....

Comment

Working...
        X