CAF at Reno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAF at Reno

Well, since Gary says the CAF may be bringing something to Reno, and Bucky's bugging me, here's an oldie: Gerald Martin in the CAF FM-2 Wildcat on the course in one of the Medallion races at Reno 1977. This was the first racing apperance of a Wildcat at Reno, and probably the first time one ever raced. Qualed at about 286 mph and raced at about 250...

Of course the original reason for the Wildcat being there was to take part in the always spectacular "Tora Tora Tora" reenactment...

Neal
    Last edited by wingman; 12-12-2008, 05:08 PM.

Re: CAF at Reno

Is that Bill Hubbs old stang, Sugar Booger? Neat photos

Comment

Neal, Bucky, all.. completely awesome stuff.. thanks for sharing.. I'm about three steps from updating/upgrading the message board software (I know, I've been threatening for a while)... new board will have "gallery" option for long time/power users...

Neal, Bucky, others.. you guys interested???

Worth the time?

Wayne Sagar
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Really cool shots. Thanks for sharing.
        "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
          Neal, Bucky, all.. completely awesome stuff.. thanks for sharing.. I'm about three steps from updating/upgrading the message board software (I know, I've been threatening for a while)... new board will have "gallery" option for long time/power users...

Neal, Bucky, others.. you guys interested???

Worth the time?

Wayne Sagar
          Sounds great Wayne! Make it happen...........
          "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Working...
          X