Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aviation Week and Space Technology Photo Contest...........Get Involved and Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviation Week and Space Technology Photo Contest...........Get Involved and Vote

Hey boys and girls,

Aviation Week and Space Technology has just released the finalist for their 17th annual photo contest. There are some very talented shooters who participated in this, and one "hack" (me). You can review the photo gallery and recommend those photos you feel are winners. You can find it at aviationweek.com You can also become part of the process by voting on those photos you feel are note worthy. The winning photos will be published in their late December issue. So go online and take a look at these talented individuals and vote for the photos you feel are winners.

Dave

Re: Aviation Week and Space Technology Photo Contest...........Get Involved and Vote

It is not unheard of for a "hack" to get a good shot published in the AW&ST photo contest. A number of years ago I had one of my Reno photos published as an honorable mention. I'll have to dig that issue out and scan it.

Let's hear it for the hacks!
    Jeff Lo
    Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
    Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Comment

Re: Aviation Week and Space Technology Photo Contest...........Get Involved and Vote

Amen from another Hack!

Jeff -- Good to see you around here again! Go fly your Racer -- I want to see it at Reno in 2009...

Neal
      Last edited by wingman; 12-02-2008, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X