Reno 2008 on Fencecheck.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno 2008 on Fencecheck.com

Theres a new article at www.fencecheck.com about the 2008 races with some nice picts.

Re: Reno 2008 on Fencecheck.com

Yeap, that's my article, I hope you guys enjoy it I had trouble keeping it shorter because of all the great things this year
    Last edited by RCoulter; 11-15-2008, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Ryan,

Well done my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice images to compliment your story. We are all proud of you.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by paintboy
        Ryan,

Well done my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice images to compliment your story. We are all proud of you.

Dave
        Thanks Dave

Comment

Very nice, lots of great pictures!

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by RCoulter
            Yeap, that's my article, I hope you guys enjoy it I had trouble keeping it shorter because of all the great things this year
            "Keeping it 'Shorter'..."? Man-o-man - I wish it was LONGER!!!

Very nice article, and Ryan, I gotta tell ya - your photography is just OUTSTANDING!!! Your eye for composition is excellent and quite original, and it's obvious you're a real steady shooter, who's got his technical skills in order. Keep up the good work & we'll look forward to enjoying more or your inspiring photography. DBD

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyD
              "Keeping it 'Shorter'..."? Man-o-man - I wish it was LONGER!!!

Very nice article, and Ryan, I gotta tell ya - your photography is just OUTSTANDING!!! Your eye for composition is excellent and quite original, and it's obvious you're a real steady shooter, who's got his technical skills in order. Keep up the good work & we'll look forward to enjoying more or your inspiring photography. DBD
              Thanks FenceCheck likes to have shorter articles, that is the reason behind my madness about that
              Last edited by RCoulter; 11-15-2008, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Fantastic job, Ryan!
                That's a great race report and truly great pictures to accompany it!

I'll second Paintboy's comment, as I am definitely proud of you too! You've come a long way in a very short amount of time!

Keep up the great work!
                -gg

Comment

Originally posted by GriffonGirl
                  Fantastic job, Ryan!
                  That's a great race report and truly great pictures to accompany it!

I'll second Paintboy's comment, as I am definitely proud of you too! You've come a long way in a very short amount of time!

Keep up the great work!
                  -gg
                  Thanks Naomi it is definitely a learning experience and am I loving every minute of it
                  Last edited by RCoulter; 11-15-2008, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RCoulter
                    Most excellent shooting Ryan, you're destined for great things
                    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

And Ryan sends me a message asking how to improve his photography...LOL

Ryan you ARE the best New photographer out there. An excellent article and great photography! I'm proud of what you have accomplished and you should be too!!!

Just keep doing what you are doing!

DISCLAMER!!! I am not knocking any of the older photographers here.
                      Tim, Wayne, Anthony, Neal, GG, Bucky, Dave ... ect, ect, ect... are all great photographers.
                      http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                      http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer
                        And Ryan sends me a message asking how to improve his photography...LOL

Ryan you ARE the best New photographer out there. An excellent article and great photography! I'm proud of what you have accomplished and you should be too!!!

Just keep doing what you are doing!

DISCLAMER!!! I am not knocking any of the older photographers here.
                        Tim, Wayne, Anthony, Neal, GG, Bucky, Dave ... ect, ect, ect... are all great photographers.

Thanks again Victor, now I have to deflate my noggin
                        Last edited by RCoulter; 11-15-2008, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Ryan,

You are very welcome. You did leave out the Banzai group photo though, very disappointed about that. DISCLAIMER............Not really. You have all the support around you will need. Keep shooting the targets that move.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by paintboy
                            Ryan,

You are very welcome. You did leave out the Banzai group photo though, very disappointed about that. DISCLAIMER............Not really. You have all the support around you will need. Keep shooting the targets that move.

Dave
                            Will do Dave

Comment

Working...
                            X