X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phot op in Reno

Attention Reno area photogs
    « on: Today at 09:03:33 am » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    just picked up on this last night. The Nevada Air Guard is panning a four-ship (loose) diamond formation flyover of Mackay Stadium (UNR) today prior to the start of the football game. Planned overlfight time is about 11:50 AM, and their run-in route prior to that will have them heading south from Pramid Lake, down to a left turn over Silver Lake (just west of Stead Airport), then on a direct heading to Reno, passing over US395 North of Peavine Mt. Should be a good photo OP if anyone is in the area.
    Last edited by ShermB; 11-15-2008, 11:49 AM.

Re: Phot op in Reno

Anyone see photo's of the fly over yet?

I was riding my horse when they took off ... two groups of two heading south.

DT
    Don

Hauler Driver Looking for a Hauler to Drive ..
    Any Race Team Need One?

Comment

saw them when i was working didnt get a pic

Comment

Heard the roar and stepped outside just as the flew directly over. No camera tho... Actually they fly formations through the areas around Stead fairly often.
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Watched them take-off but was running errands so I didn't have my camera.

Comment

Heard them when they were coming in to land & knew something was up by the sound - ran outside but didn't have my camera handy. Usually they take off and land in trail, this was the first time I've seen a four ship formation, Quite a SIGHT & A SOUND !
            Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Working...
            X