Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip Holm videos. 2003 Reno Saab Draken and L39 fun ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Holm videos. 2003 Reno Saab Draken and L39 fun ride.

Found these on you tube for anyone interested in watching.

2003 Reno Saab Draken start up, take off, fly by and landing.
    A rare Saab Draken (N35350) at the Reno Air Races in 2003. Unfortunately the aircraft spent most of this flight away from the airport on a photo run. This ...

L39 fun ride.
    The legendary Skip Holm takes me for a wonderful ride down the Colorado River at 10ft and 300 KTS!More cool stuff:http://www.N54SG.com

Re: Skip Holm videos. 2003 Reno Saab Draken and L39 fun ride.

Is this the same Draken that was owned by Rick Brickert? The one that was painted red like his T-33 Red Knight? He rented hangar space from my Grandfather/Father back before his accident. I got a chance to sit in it when I was about 9 or 10 years old. It was a pretty awesome experience!
    My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

I was informed the other day that my memory was just off. The Drakkan that I saw was not red at all. Funny how the memory of a child can be so off. Ha. The color of the beautiful Red Knight must have crossed over.
      Last edited by DWYER; 12-10-2008, 08:53 AM.
      My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

At the risk of headin OT. The Red Knight routine done to Greenwood's song is probably the most stirring airshow act I have ever seen. Second maybe to the portion of Lefty's act set to music...
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Is this the same plane that was for sale by Wolfe Aviation in Stockton Ca. a year ago or so, might still be for sale, haven't checked lately.

Comment

Working...
          X