Big Iron Aviation shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Iron Aviation shirts

Due to the tremendous expense of having to travel about 3000 miles to do business at the races, I decided to stay home this year. I also had a death in the family which was another factor in deciding not to attend.
    While in the last few years the response to my products could not have been better, because of all of the associated costs I have struggled to break even(I still owe %s to some of the owners). I want to thank all of you who have bought my shirts and just as important to me, have gone out of their way to let me know how much they like my product. Also for me, the experience of being able to attend the races has been fantastic. The people are great, fun loving, and the place is gearhead heaven.
    If any of you would still like to purchase some shirts, I still have a pretty good inventory of certain styles, colors, and sizes. As of now, it is doubtful that I will be able to attend as a vendor in the near future, and as a consequence will more than likely not have any more of these shirts printed up. You can visit my website or e-mail me at codum@triad.rr.com if you have any questions. Thanks again for the support, Chuck

Re: Big Iron Aviation shirts

Originally posted by chuck
    Due to the tremendous expense of having to travel about 3000 miles to do business at the races, I decided to stay home this year. I also had a death in the family which was another factor in deciding not to attend.
    While in the last few years the response to my products could not have been better, because of all of the associated costs I have struggled to break even(I still owe %s to some of the owners). I want to thank all of you who have bought my shirts and just as important to me, have gone out of their way to let me know how much they like my product. Also for me, the experience of being able to attend the races has been fantastic. The people are great, fun loving, and the place is gearhead heaven.
    If any of you would still like to purchase some shirts, I still have a pretty good inventory of certain styles, colors, and sizes. As of now, it is doubtful that I will be able to attend as a vendor in the near future, and as a consequence will more than likely not have any more of these shirts printed up. You can visit my website or e-mail me at codum@triad.rr.com if you have any questions. Thanks again for the support, Chuck
    Chuck,

I'll be getting a few more very soon and thanks for getting this years shirts to me "before" the races.

Sorry to hear you'll not be making these in the future. It's the most popular shirt at Reno. Guess i'll have to limit wearing them for racing events only.

Thanks,

Anthony
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

What's your Web address?
      Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
      World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
        What's your Web address?
        "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

They are the best quality you can find for Warbird T-shirts. I brought a few at GML last year and will do so again real soon........

Lynn

Comment

Working...
          X