SF Fleet Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Fleet Week

This coming weekend is the San Francisco Fleet Week... anyone plan on going? Blues and Snowbirds and Sean Tucker at one show If I make it back into town in time (I'm sitting in Japan at the moment) you can count on me being there.
    Last edited by Stevo; 10-08-2008, 12:29 AM. Reason: forgot link
    Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
    My Photos
    My Ride

Re: SF Fleet Week

Ill be there. Patriots were added as well to the list. There is actually a pretty big lineup of acts!
    CFI/CFII/MEI
    www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com
    www.InvertedCast.com - InvertedCast, The All Aviation Podcast!

Comment

Beachboss will be there even though I won't be working this time. I'll even get to SEE the show.

Comment

I'll be there as part of my Bachelor party. So I don't know if I'm taking a camera. And the party will be PG rated, really.

Dave
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by beachboss
          Beachboss will be there even though I won't be working this time. I'll even get to SEE the show.
          Whups... I may not be back down there by the time you leave.. (still in Vantucky) when you coming back??

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Heard that Kent Pietsch will be there also. If San Tucker shows up with the Colabarators that would be great. They put on a great show Salinas
            Jay Smith

Comment

Collaborators will be there. So will the Patriots, Snowbirds, Blue Angels, Kent Peitsch, John Piggott, Tim Webber, Mike Wiscus, Viper west, and
              Melissa Andrzejewski.
              CFI/CFII/MEI
              www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com

Comment

Kent Peitsch ? This will be interesting. Kent's act is usually connected with 'Dry' land. How do you touch the wing tip on water? Dropping parts in the bay?

Comment

Maybe hes flying the Tcraft?
                  CFI/CFII/MEI
                  www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com

Comment

Originally posted by beachboss
                    Kent Peitsch ? This will be interesting. Kent's act is usually connected with 'Dry' land. How do you touch the wing tip on water? Dropping parts in the bay?
                    Saw him at the Tri Cities unlimited hydro races (Pasco WA) a couple of years ago and...yep, he dropped airplane parts in the river and dipped the wheels in the water a few times too.
                    Last edited by Skyracer; 10-10-2008, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Well, I expect pictures from somebody. I wasn't able to make it after all... I got "stuck" in Hawaii.
                      Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
                      My Photos
                      My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                        Well, I expect pictures from somebody. I wasn't able to make it after all... I got "stuck" in Hawaii.
                        Poor guy, life can be soooooo cruel. Lancer & I went yesterday and it was sweet. Postcard perfect weather, light breeze and clear skies. Here's a link to my album, they could be better. Not sure if there was to much in the foreground or if it was me, but I was definitley having focus issues. I'm always amazed to see the Blue Angels cruising through the skyline of The City. Kent Pietsch was supposed to be there, but the Jelly Belly folks bailed at the last minute or something. Would've liked to see his over-water routine. Enjoy.

Matt
                        Matt
                        Super Genius Rocket Scientist
                        NCAR Rocks!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X