Video: Unlimited qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Unlimited qualifying

Remember to download for a smoother playing version.
    Jason Schillereff

Re: Video: Unlimited qualifying

Great Video! Nicely shot - great audio - no silly music. Thank you for posting!

Comment

Very very nice..

What camera?

J

Comment

Thanks guys, and I'm using the Canon XL2.
        I never like to put too much music in the videos because the sounds these planes produce are music in itself.
        Jason Schillereff

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S.
          Thanks guys, and I'm using the Canon XL2.
          I never like to put too much music in the videos because the sounds these planes produce are music in itself.
          Amen to that.... Great stuff... I'lll watch this over and over to get my "fix" for now.

Eric
          Cheers

Comment

Remember to download for a smoother playing version.
            I'm sorry, how? Do I need to get that "plugin" that records video or is there a easier way.

Awesome video and sound!

Comment

Excellent!
              Russ
              Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Originally posted by rvr1800
                I'm sorry, how? Do I need to get that "plugin" that records video or is there a easier way.

Awesome video and sound!
                Took me a bit to find this too, but you evidently need to have an account to dowload it. At the bottom of the page, there is the following:

"Downloads
                Please join Vimeo or log in to download the original file. It only takes a few seconds."

Comment

Sorry guys I thought it would let you download without signing up. It's a cool free site anyway so go for it. Also check out some of the HD stuff they have, my stuff is sheite compared to it.
                  Jason Schillereff

Comment

Jason,
                    Your stuff is pretty nice for not being HD. Im impressed..

J

Comment

Excellent work Jason. I have an XL-2 as well and love it. I'm curious... what are you usinf to edit with?
                      Bill Garnett
                      InterstellarDust
                      Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Jason, your stuff is the best out there, just hire Mr. Mitchell to do some spot on narrative and you'd really have something.....jessayin'
                        "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Hey Bill I'm using the Pinnacle series of software and I just uploaded the new version 12 with all the goodies. It’s pretty good software for the price (around $100) compared to some that are around $500.

Sierra, I hear what you’re saying about the narration thing. It’s the one thing I haven’t done on any of the crew videos. I always thought it would be cool to get Sandy Sanders to do some narration but it takes me long enough as it is just getting them done and sent out to everyone.

Oh, and I’m working on my next Reflections segment which is just some shots of the military and airshow arrivals plus the airshow acts themselves. It’s just thrown together but I thought it would be nice to show everyone.
                          Jason Schillereff

Comment

Hey Bill I'm using the Pinnacle series of software and I just uploaded the new version 12 with all the goodies. It’s pretty good software for the price (around $100) compared to some that are around $500.

Sierra, I hear what you’re saying about the narration thing. It’s the one thing I haven’t done on any of the crew videos. I always thought it would be cool to get Sandy Sanders to do some narration but it takes me long enough as it is just getting them done and sent out to everyone.

Oh, and I’m working on my next Reflections segment which is just some shots of the military and airshow arrivals plus the airshow acts themselves. It’s just thrown together but I thought it would be nice to show everyone.
                            I was "totally" kiddin ya, dont change a thing, the formula you use is perfect, no music, no narration just the sounds of Reno, i'm sure most would agree, it's great the way it is

Anthony
                            "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Working...
                            X