Photographers photograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographers photograph

I was putting fuel in the Bearcat and saw this assembly, I wish I could put up a larger pic so people could be i.d. But I do love the guy in the front row with the 3D glasses Thats classic!! Wayne I don't think you are in the group? Don't ask me what day it was I've slept since then... Fri. or Sat I think???
    Attached Files

Re: Photographers photograph

it was sat

Comment

so who took the photo of them ?????? lol
      W.Hughes

Comment

They all set their cameras on monopods and set the timers for 20 seconds
        I shoulda got a photo of that!!

Comment

Originally posted by steve D
          I was putting fuel in the Bearcat and saw this assembly, I wish I could put up a larger pic so people could be i.d. But I do love the guy in the front row with the 3D glasses Thats classic!! Wayne I don't think you are in the group? Don't ask me what day it was I've slept since then... Fri. or Sat I think???
          No, I wasn't in it.. I was on the "chit list" though because I'd been asked by one of the photogs to set up the shoot with JellyBelly Sparky...

I got sidetracked trying to make a living (got hired for a day's shooting by a big client) and partially because of my failing memory thing.. (frustrating) and just plain fatigue by that point, I totally forgot about, one, why the shoot was set up, and two.. that I was supposed to be the guy setting it up...

Dunno if my fellow "media" shooters can forgive me any time soon.. though I certainly hope so..

But that's the long and short of it..

Oh and as a PS... to those who slam us photo guys for wearing those vest things.. I'm going on record. Photo vests are completely and totally "MAN PURSE" things! Period.. no other reason to wear them, if we carried a purse, you'd hear even more critique!!

Once you've filled one with everything you can carry for a day in the desert (or anywhere) you will never ever feel complete without it!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar

Oh and as a PS... to those who slam us photo guys for wearing those vest things.. I'm going on record. Photo vests are completely and totally "MAN PURSE" things! Period.. no other reason to wear them, if we carried a purse, you'd hear even more critique!!

Once you've filled one with everything you can carry for a day in the desert (or anywhere) you will never ever feel complete without it!
            AMEN Wayne....

I wouldnt go on a daylong shoot with out my Jungle Camo vest... Got everything my bag carries & more hahaha.... Cards, batteries, Lens cloths, fluids, food, laptop, monopod, P-5000, sunglasses, spare sunglasses, spare cap, ummmmmm Think thats bout it... saves goin back to the car for anything, esp when the car is like 10 miles away at the end of a rally stage
            race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Working...
            X