New racers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New racers?

With the talk in another thread about homebuilt unlimiteds and such, just wondering what is the progress on a few projects. If anyone has any info, please ad here.

Jackson/Cornell racer
    Rose twin engine thing -Despite what most people think, I for one would love to see this one fly!
    Tracer-Man I'm REALLY pumped about this one! Go Kevin!!
    Wildfire-Thought it was close to flight test?
    Lear Solution
    Others?
    Red
    chanting...400+

Re: New racers?

Originally posted by Red
    With the talk in another thread about homebuilt unlimiteds and such, just wondering what is the progress on a few projects. If anyone has any info, please ad here.

Jackson/Cornell racer
    Rose twin engine thing -Despite what most people think, I for one would love to see this one fly!
    Tracer-Man I'm REALLY pumped about this one! Go Kevin!!
    Wildfire-Thought it was close to flight test?
    Lear Solution
    Others?
    Hey Red!

PM please.

Comment

Red,

Here is the latest from Wildfire.....

race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Originally posted by kiwiracefan
        Red,

Here is the latest from Wildfire.....

http://www.wildfireairracing.com/airplane.htm

Excellent...thanks! Keep 'em coming.
        Red
        chanting...400+

Comment

What's up with the font change for the word fire. I notice it's a "smilie" command to change the font. Wayne, is there a way to remove that smilie option?

Don
          Go Bear!

Comment

Originally posted by hattend
            What's up with the font change for the word fire. I notice it's a "smilie" command to change the font. Wayne, is there a way to remove that smilie option?

Don
            Go Bear!
            Don, when we first installed the google ads, there had been a big scandal over an ad that ran on a news website. Apparantly, a toddler had been killed in a house fire.. Google is very good about running ads that are "contextually correct" or relevant to the content on the page which they run..

Well, in this case, they were a little "too" good.. There was an ad campaign out for a CD burner that had the slogan "burn baby burn" attached to it. Yea.. the computer logic saw the relevance and ran it.

Short story long, Google knee jerked and certain words are really sort of taboo.. and I put in the image replacement thing in order to keep the ads from being "PSA'S" (Public Service Announcements" which pay zero..

This site is an expensive one, we don't rent space on anyone's computer, we rent the entire server. We fund it, in part, via the reaction to the ads we run..

So short answer, it's sort of a "bottom line" thing...

And no, there really is nothing I can do about it in the short term... unless someone wants to buy a really big ad on the site and I can lose Google...

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X