Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reno Air Races photo and video archive website. Does such exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Air Races photo and video archive website. Does such exist?

Is there a Reno Air Race archive website where I could download photos and video and make accessable to whomever wants to watch it or does RARA or anyone else have such an idea planned?

I have photos and hours of video from past Reno Air Races that I would like to make available to the public.

Comments on such an idea?
    Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-23-2008, 08:02 PM.

Re: Reno Air Races photo and video archive website. Does such exist?

ASB? http://www.airshowbuzz.com/videos/view.php?v=83bcbdc6
    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
    World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
      Aww shucks and I was going to say aafo.com...

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
        Aww shucks and I was going to say aafo.com...

yeah, post'em here
        http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
        http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

If I post them on AAFO, is there a section where it's photos only, like thumbnail views, so people can see what they are looking at before they click on it to enlarge, or would they just be posted in a thread...?

Just looked at AirShowBuzz.com. Is there a Reno Air Race section there?
          Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-24-2008, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta
            If I post them on AAFO, is there a section where it's photos only, like thumbnail views, so people can see what they are looking at before they click on it to enlarge, or would they just be posted in a thread...?

Just looked at AirShowBuzz.com. Is there a Reno Air Race section there?
            As soon as our webmaster (me) gets the gumption and time to do so, there is an update available for the message board that does allow gallery function.. as of now, however, there is only the thread view... Please feel free to upload though.. video uploads should also work as I've set the upload limit quite high (we'll see though)

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

What's the video file size limit? I just tried to upload a clip and I got a failure notice. I was away from the computer while it uploaded, so I didn't observe any interim messages.
              Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
                What's the video file size limit? I just tried to upload a clip and I got a failure notice. I was away from the computer while it uploaded, so I didn't observe any interim messages.
                Technically, I have it set at over 400mb... the problem seems to be with PHP process timing out after a certain time limit.. which I've adjusted up but did not have time to perfect..

I think, right now, we're probably looking at about 25mb..

I had to run "into town" for errands earlier and am just getting back to it..

Try it again, when you initially attempted to upload, the server was probably set at the default.. which is pretty small..

Wayne
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Here's a small one -- should be no sweat...
                  Attached Files
                  Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

Working...
                  X