"Go Pardue" Where is this man now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Go Pardue" Where is this man now?

Was SO GOOD to finally see our Strega in the winner circle again this year. And also so thankful for safe races, safe landings all week long. Reno is our New Years, We made it another one!
    We always are so happy to meet up with old friends and maybe make a few new ones each year. Count heads glad to see who’s back there on the field and in the stands. I have a question for folks out there?
    Down the boxes, maybe originally box 27 there used to be a most enthusiastic fellow, shaved / ball headed, who had a strong set of lungs and great supply of signs to wave. His “Go Pardue” could be heard East of section 3! Along with Sanders, he encouraged our days, lifted our spirits. And sadly many of us never even knew / remembered his name! He is remembered fondly by many of us up in Section E! Hope he's well and just mellowed though we miss hearing him!
    Hope most others as happy as us to see Tiger get this win finally under his belt!
    What part of 'Air Race FAN-atic' do you not understand?
    Like the chips - You can't attend just one!

Re: "Go Pardue" Where is this man now?

Loud Larry.
    Met him a few years ago when he gave the Box a PARDUE sign to flash. Have not seen him since.

Comment

Yeah he was a riot! I forgot all about him.He went all the way down to
      our end in section I with his signs and cheering Howard on.Just think this year cheerleading Howard on in the gold race!!!!!!!
      Last edited by niki62; 09-17-2008, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Here's a pic of him cheering on the Snowbirds in 2005. "SNOWBIRDS"
        Attached Files
        Sky Critter

Comment

Thanks folks,
          That made our MIA list a bit shorter!
          What part of 'Air Race FAN-atic' do you not understand?
          Like the chips - You can't attend just one!

Comment

Working...
          X