Thanks to All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to All

Just wanted to sit down for a second and thank everyone for the great week at the races.

Full marks to everyone who helped with the BBQ, we had a great time. It was cool to meet everyone and have a few beers, look forward to another event next year.

To the Thunder Mustang group thank you for letting my son work with your group this year, and for the awesome pig!!

To team wildcat, my son had a great time hanging with you and your team and thanks for everything. You have a family of fans for life!!

To the bear crew, as always you were great to my kids and my family. Then again you have been cool to me since I was 8 or so, so what else should i expect Go Bear!!

To Ben, buddy, you da man. Hope the plane holds up next year and you do not lose to my kids again

Wayne, it was cool hanging with you and thanks for picking up my son's poster.

I am sure I am forgetting about 50 other people, so in general thanks for everything, keep up all the hard work it takes to keep those planes in the air, and I will see everyone next year.

Re: Thanks to All

Dang it, knew I would forget someone......To the Bearcat crew as well for taking so much time with my son and showing him the ropes...Sorry for leaving you guys out, you made his day with your kind gestures.

Comment

Re: Thanks to All

Hey ahh.. (looking at back of hand) Dave...

Nicholas' poster is behind the printer that sits to the right of the main entry door to the office as you enter.. PLEASE pick it up ASAP so that it does not get misplaced!!!!!

Was a pleasure hanging with the "bad influence"...

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X