Team shirts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team shirts...

So me being the incredibly smart person I am, I decide to wait till after the races to pick up my shirts! I did get a Steadfast, Bear and Voodoo shirt but I need Strega and Dago Red. The Dago Red shirts are awesome! How can I get ahold of these!!
    CFI/CFII/MEI
    www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com
    www.InvertedCast.com - InvertedCast, The All Aviation Podcast!

Re: Team shirts...

I'm looking for websites to get team shirts, particularly Strega and Rare Bear. Can anyone help me out?

Trey

Comment

bear is rarebear.com. Strega I havent found. They have a site but no shirt ordering is available.
      CFI/CFII/MEI
      www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com

Comment

My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

anyone?
          CFI/CFII/MEI
          www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com

Comment

Here's an old post that might give you some leads, let me know if this pans out I would like to get some shirts also.

Have a unique item that you'd like to buy-sell-trade? Here's the place to do it! Unregistered visitors: this forum is open for your reading enjoyment. We invite you to join so you can enjoy the full features of this system.

I PM'd Eric Martin, I think he's still around.
            Last edited by invader28; 09-16-2008, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inverted
              So me being the incredibly smart person I am, I decide to wait till after the races to pick up my shirts!
              You snooze... you lose
              Bill Garnett
              InterstellarDust
              Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

bear is rarebear.com. Strega I havent found. They have a site but no shirt ordering is available.
                Mark Kallio "Cobra" built Tiger a new site a few years ago and I've been hosting it on my server since then. They did not want to sell stuff on it, so store software was never implimented.. I've been trying to get Tiger to talk with me about the site but someone attempted to interject herself into the mix and we've never managed to get anything going on it..

RareBear.com *does* have the software installed and only needs some information from the owners and the merchandise supplier to get the store operational..

Should be pretty cool once running.

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Some of us have had her gear for years, always adding to the collection and pulling out for these awesome days like this. Arrived in Reno hopeful and prepared with all appropriate Merlin gear, Strega, Dago, and Voodoo. Then did our best to buy a few more! Taking the scenic route home but may have a snail mail address for Tiger. I’d ordered things from them that way in the “early days!” SO HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY Love the purr of those big Rolls Royce Merlins!
                  What part of 'Air Race FAN-atic' do you not understand?
                  Like the chips - You can't attend just one!

Comment

Wayne do you have a contact email for Tiger or somehow I could contact him and maybe send a check for a shirt? Dago is right in the middle of getting a new site as we speak hopefully they will have a store.
                    CFI/CFII/MEI
                    www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com

Comment

Wayne do you have a contact email for Tiger or somehow I could contact him and maybe send a check for a shirt? Dago is right in the middle of getting a new site as we speak hopefully they will have a store.
                      Back when Mark did the current design, there was additional contact information but they asked at one point that all we have there was...

Team Strega Racing Enterprises
                      PO Box 22828
                      Bakersfield, CA 93390-2828

Give it a shot.. I'm also trying to contact Tiger.. used to have his cell # but I think he changed it a while back..

Was standing right with him a couple times and simply forgot to bring up the subject of the site and what we should do with it.

Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey Wayne,
                        Thanks for the update on Rare Bear Wear. I certainly hope they open up the online store. If you can, please let us all know if and when they open up. I know you are busy elsewhere, but if its doable, I know a bunch of us would appreciate it. Gotta support the teams in our own little ways.
                        Quick short story. More than a few years ago I called Team Strega looking to buy some gear and was told that Tiger handled all those sales himself and she took my phone number. Well, don't you know, a day or two later the phone rings and there is Tiger himself on his cell phone taking my order!. He handled the whole thing himself, down to filling out the Fed Ex waybill. Now that's personal service. It certainly was super cool talking to the MAN.

Comment

I know its not something everyone can do but here is a routine I have developed. Between Wednesday and Friday I cruise through the pits, zig zagging down every row, starting by the grand stand side of the pit entrance all the way down to the biplane/IF1 hanger. I stop at EVERY team booth selling shirts/hats/stickers/kisses and buy something. It's my little way of giving back to the teams that make this sport so wonderful. When I get back home I retire all the past years shirts to a rubbermaid bin for future use and put the current years shirts in rotation.
                          I call it my yearly clothes shopping spree. It works for me.
                          Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
                          My Photos
                          My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by champ19
                            Hey Wayne,
                            Thanks for the update on Rare Bear Wear. I certainly hope they open up the online store. If you can, please let us all know if and when they open up. I know you are busy elsewhere, but if its doable, I know a bunch of us would appreciate it. Gotta support the teams in our own little ways.
                            Quick short story. More than a few years ago I called Team Strega looking to buy some gear and was told that Tiger handled all those sales himself and she took my phone number. Well, don't you know, a day or two later the phone rings and there is Tiger himself on his cell phone taking my order!. He handled the whole thing himself, down to filling out the Fed Ex waybill. Now that's personal service. It certainly was super cool talking to the MAN.
                            How COOL is that!!!!

Wayne Sagar
                            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                            X