Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU RARA

Thank you RARA for the streaming audio.

Good job! It was almost like being there....Almmost!

Re: THANK YOU RARA

I too listened and enjoyed it. I would like for them to have a mike closer to the home pylon to hear the planes go by. Maybe the could tell you what plane is passing the home pylon as they pass it too.

Jim

Comment

Simply brilliant to have the audio for those who could not attend.

Again, the commentary could be improved by letting the listeners "see" the races unfold through their verbal descriptions. Not enough detailed race descriptions given but I don't think it was really their fault as I am sure they are used to having their commentary followed by folks sitting right there with them watching the races live - lucky dogs!

Again, thanks RARA for the audio!

Congrats to the Witch!
      Last edited by GoldLimit; 09-14-2008, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Yes, a big thank you from those unable to attend! Well done!

Comment

I think that it could've/should've been done a long time ago, but it was great. It never failed to work for me and I think was highly utilized. Another great way to get the sport out there and get new addicts!

Comment

I will be paying RARA a visit this week and I will personally let them know about the thanks. I will express the concern about the connection issues that people had as well. These people really do listen, trust me, I know first hand that they do.

I also send out a big thanks to RARA and all the cat herders, we know you had a tough job, and that you were just the messengers. I feel we had a great week of racing, and I'm already looking forward to PRS and next September.

LP

Comment

Working...
            X