Air Racing - One of those WOW moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Racing - One of those WOW moments

Sometimes you just have to look up at the sky and say "thank you" for all the good things that come your way. "Thank you" for the blessings that let you be in the right place at the right time..

This afternoon was one of those "WOW Moments" for me as an Air Racing photographer/journalist.. Indeed, as my emotions well in my chest at this late hour processing shots and remembering the events from the day... I repeat a thought that often runs through my mind as I watch the events unfold before my eyes.. I AM BLESSED to be allowed to be a witness to moments that are simply, priceless!

In the image I'm uploading, is but a brief instant of an event that unfolded on Sunday evening, which I was allowed to be in the "cat birds" seat.. as the "offical" camera.. the one who could be rude and horn in on a historic moment..

I'm only going to post one, for now.. because I'm simply too tired to do more!

But if you look at the pride in the father's face, and the sheer joy in the son's... You might get a good idea of what had just taken place..

WOW..

Respect for young Steven Hinton is high, and well deserved and he is, indeed, the future of this wonderful sport!

Wayne Sagar
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Air Racing - One of those WOW moments

That was definitely a highlight of the day. Me super glad that I was there to see it.

LP

Comment

Working...
    X