Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowbirds Trivia and Race ramblings

Greetings from Reno,
    The 08 air races are coming and it made our family dinner conversation tonight. Question. what Pink Floyd song do the Snowbirds beging thier show with? I'm not sure they always use this song but when they did what was it?

Which bar are we going to this year now that the plyon bar is no longer?

I think The Imperial on Arlington and First is a good place. Beams remind me of an old hanger. They have flat screen tvs all around the room. pool tables, pizza, salads and cheese trays. Very hip!! Maybe I can talk them into playing air race videos and get some air racing art on display!!

Looking forward to some great racing!
    Hans

Re: Snowbirds Trivia and Race ramblings

That would be "Learning to fly"

cheers
    Rachel

Comment

Re: Snowbirds Trivia and Race ramblings

Duh! Thanks for reply. Went to Itunes to listen.
      Getting amped for races. Cruised on over to youtube for some air racing video action.
      Is Dego Red racing this year?
      Hope somebody had something for Rare Bear this year. I like Rare Bear but enjoy a good race too.
      Victor Archer's poster bid was good but again too many planes. More is not always better. I'm partial to showing the treeless mountains and desert floor which is the Great Basin in the background. The winner graphically is good but why show a static plane...we are an air race event aren't we?

Comment

Working...
      X