Ezell Aviation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezell Aviation

I'm looking at the photos of all the destruction caused by the tornado that hit Stevens County Airport back on April 9 of this year, causing so much damage to the Ezell Aviation hangers. It appears that the destruction was wide spread and quite extensive. Reading Ezell's account of the damages, it sounds as if they had some serious losses. Thank goodness no one was injured, even though most of the folks were there when the storm hit.

I was just wondering how they're doing today, four months later. It takes a while to bounce back from a natural disaster of this caliber. The completion of the Red Bull P-38 had to lift everyone's spirits. Does anyone know-have they gotten back on track? Hopefully all those buildings that were lost were insured and can be replaced. I can't imagine how much time and effort must have gone into cleaning up from that storm and trying to find everything that had been tossed about. The photos are just amazing.

Re: Ezell Aviation

We are "bounced back" as it were! Its pretty much business back to normal. The one hanger with the kingAir has been rebuilt and most of the other hangers have been repaired, i.e. doors replaced(most everybodys were ripped off!) sheet metal replaced. There is still some ongoing rebuilding taking place and the open "T" hangers that had the L-3 flipped upside down are getting frame work put up. Here are a couple pics of said hanger taken during a recent storm
    Life goes on
    Attached Files

Comment

SWEET shots!
      Todd Smith

Comment

Thanx! I try some times

Comment

Working...
        X