Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Flight Journal - Nice Job Paintboy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Flight Journal - Nice Job Paintboy!

I know Bucky mentioned it somewhere in another thread but I just was at the supermarket and picked up a copy of current Flight Journal.. Gotta give a great big thanks and congratulations to my good friend AAFO.COM contributor David Leininger!

I don't know if many of you know how hard this guy works to get the photo ops that he seems to have so many of.. (and he does manage to get more than a few) but I'm here to tell you.. Dave works EXTREMELY hard to make the bread and butter come together at the same place and time in space!

That he takes the time to share here makes him even cooler in my mind!

Nice work Dave and I AM bringing my copy so you can sign it for me..

MAJOR MAJOR

BeerNazi says
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Current Flight Journal - Nice Job Paintboy!

Wayno,

You haven't seen anything yet. Check out the October issue of FlyPast magazine as you will see much more of Jack Roush's Malcolm Hood Mustang. Thank you for the props, I try to get what I can from the warbird and air race community. It's hard work but the results are very fulfilling.

Dave

Comment

Way too modest PB.. I know you, well... I know how frickin hard you're working to make all these ends meet!

YOU are making it happen...

WE get to relish in the stories!

Thanks again.. see you, Saturday AM!!!!!

PS... do we (aafoers) still get a "Jack" story?? Can't wait to see more of the meat of that session! Remember, you got all the disk space you want buddy!!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Old Crow story is forthcoming. Now that the story has made print with the UK outlet I can provide it to AAFO for wide release. This will be something special for everyone.

Dave

Comment

PB,

You going to entertain us at the dinner satuday as well?

Oh boy..... This just gets better and better...

Wolfee

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X