Attachments ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachments ?

I just noticed that over time I have posted 961kb of pic's and the bar graph has only a little teeny bit left. Does this mean that I can no longer attach pic's or is there some thing that I can do ? Rad

Re: Attachments ?

Originally posted by Funflyer
    I just noticed that over time I have posted 961kb of pic's and the bar graph has only a little teeny bit left. Does this mean that I can no longer attach pic's or is there some thing that I can do ? Rad
    I have the board set (or tried) to let members who have been here long enough to ensure that they are good folks, have a new membership category... I did something wrong in the setup or it's not working right, because, it does not seem to do the "promotion" that I set it to do..

Any time anyone has the issue, just PM me and I'll "promote" you manually...

Just did your's and you should be fine..

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hi Wayne, I was wondering the same thing. I been a member about a year but have not posted any photos until last night. I would like to be able to post bigger size for the folks for better detail, is that possible?
      Thanks for all your help and this board. At least here the topics don't seem to go way off kilter like they do on WIX
      Last edited by steve D; 08-24-2008, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks Steve.. I set you to "senior" which gives you more space but I still have the size at 900x (wide) which is pretty large. You guys want bigger???

W
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
          Thanks Steve.. I set you to "senior" which gives you more space but I still have the size at 900x (wide) which is pretty large. You guys want bigger???

W
          ALLWAYS!!!!
          "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

You guys want bigger???

W[/QUOTE]

Bigger is better
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Wayne. See you in two weeks. Rad

Comment

Thanks Wayne, I'll be crewing in the "Texas Row" ! 13,14 & 105!
                Last edited by steve D; 08-24-2008, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X