Reno Weather....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Weather....

As I sit here watching a pretty strong Pacific storm blowing at my windows and doors.. decided to take a look at the local weather... more of the same for a bit.. .

But the good news, even though it's too early to tell what it'll be like in a couple weeks..

RENO is looking pretty darn good right now!!!

RENO WEATHER 10 DAY OUTLOOK

Here's to warm RENO days and LOT'S of BEER SALES FOR RARA!!!! (helps the bottom line for the purse and keeping the races alive!!)
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Reno Weather....

it was 102 last Friday today it was in the 70's and clowed

Comment

ah Reno Weather....

...the only place you can fuel a mustang on the ramp in a snow storm and have dust blowing in your face at the same time!

Comment

Its becoming that time of year when the weather around becomes like a pair of dice. With each toss, you just never know what will turn up. The cooler weather today was welcome break from 90's that we've been having. But all in all I thinkwe've had a pretty nice summer here, other than the smoke from the fires in California.

Hey boys and girls, the clock is running...are you ready for the races? Or maybe it should be the other way around... Are the races ready for you?

LP

Comment

Hey Lonnie... ain't the net cool! I remember when... how in the world would we know what it's like down there before the races??

Now, we've got several of you RENOites who keep us up-to-date on the what's goin on with the In-Stead-News scene!!

Counting down the days... I'll be there on the 5th.. **gulp** that's SOOOOOOOO close!!

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

A quick note about 'Reno' weather,

Right after the races, our temps dropped out of the 90's. And though we had a little cooling and some rain, the weather has been perfect, if not more than a little dry.

But that will change soon...fall like temps are headed our way. The sound of thunder in the valley of speed will be replaced by the sound of falling rain and snow.

Today we will enjoy the warmth of 80 degree weather, but a few days from now we will be looking at this years first chance of snow in the 'Big Little City' of Reno.

May the coming holidays brighten your days, and may the new year smile upon you and yours.

LP

Comment

Working...
            X