Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank Checks with Racing Unlimited photos on them availablity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Checks with Racing Unlimited photos on them availablity?

I need to order some bank checks and thought that photographs of Racing Unlimited Planes, on the ground, in the air... would make nice images on a bank check.

I googled "custom bank checks" and found this link http://www.identitychecks.com/shop/p...&CategoryCode=
    which shows some Airplanes, but they aren't the worlds fastest racing airplanes or high quality warbird images.

My questions are

1. Have the photographers here made some bank checks with their photos on them available for public use?

2. Does anyone know where I can order some bank checks with just the outline of military airplanes on each check? Like the black and white silouttes versions...? or any similar?

Thanks
    Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 08-05-2008, 03:13 PM.

Re: Bank Checks with Racing Unlimited photos on them availablity?

I had checks several years ago with my own airplane printed on them. I'm pretty certain the company was called "Plane Checks" and they advertised in most of the aviation rags. I tried a search for "plane checks" and there were a ton of hits (FAA orders plane checks, etc.) along with a few for bank checks with airplanes on them. Give it a try.

Comment

Re: Bank Checks with Racing Unlimited photos on them availablity?

SkyvanDelta
      The easiest way to get photos onto checks is to make your own. (Identity thieves don't read this part!). I retired from 27 yrs in law enforcement and my last gig was working large scale ID theft cases and teaching identity theft investigations to police officers and detectives. I used to make individual checks for each person attending one of my classes. Once I got the layout and imported the photo I could print them out as fast as the printer would go. You can buy the "Versacheck" program at most computer stores or Best Buy, CompUSA, etc. The program is really cool as you can put any photo you choose on the face of the check. I've made some great checks with numerous Reno racers.

Comment

Working...
      X