Air Race Calenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Race Calenders

Will there be an Air Race calender this year, and will there be a pre-race sale here?

Sparky

Re: Air Race Calenders

The 2009 calendars are on their way as I type this reply. Wayne should be posting the official order info now that he is back from Oshkosh. These will be going fast so get them early, as we have a much larger interest in them. Nearly half of those printed have been bought and will be shipped once we receive them. That leaves about 1500 calendars available for ordering here and to be purchased at Reno. Those are the numbers and we are already working on the 2010 calendar.

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave. I'm looking forward to the new one as the current one is so cool.

Sparky

Comment

Any chance they will be avalible for sale soon? I have a hanger party with are box folks this month and this would be a great addition. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyboyB50
          Any chance they will be avalible for sale soon? I have a hanger party with are box folks this month and this would be a great addition. Thanks
          We're expecting the graphics to be able to start pre-sales any minute... Delivery will probably be by mail during or immediately after Reno....

AFAIK, I'll pick up AAFO's supply while there, truck them back up in my chebby from there.. (those that I don't mail from there)

Bear in mind folks... the supply this year is LIMITED in that MOST are already sold to distributors (including AAFO's limited supply)... also bear in mind, a substantial contribution to the site's annual bottom line is gathered by the sale of those little works of art! So.. please buy early and often!!

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Don't want to sound like a door knob but how do I order from AAFO?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyboyB50
              Don't want to sound like a door knob but how do I order from AAFO?
              As soon as we get the graphic files (calendar images) I'll run a page with order buttons on it...

SOON I hope!!

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X