NXT record at OSH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT record at OSH?

Watched the raw video on the "airventure.org" website of the record attempt by Nemesis NXT but no results were given. Did John Sharp get the record? The soundtrack (if it was real) sounded almost like a Merlin engine/prop, wonder if that was real or dubbed???

Maybe the Thurs. update will elaborate.

Ron
    Ron Henning

Re: NXT record at OSH?

Jon set a new 3 Km C1-b record of 356 mph!!! (old record 331 mph). They were reporting some rough weather, so maybe he has some more left for the next event. Congrats to the entire team!!!

Comment

Great news, Jon (sorry I misspeled his name, my wife's son in law is John and the fingers got out of control on the keyboard) and those like him are the future of "real" air racing.

Ron
      Ron Henning

Comment

Now wait just a minute....he qualified last year at a few ticks shy of 390mph????!!!! Is that the ruffling of burlap and clinking of shovels I'm hearing?! (Maybe he needed just a little more NOX blur.......jussayyin)
        Eddie's Airplane Patch-Birthplace of the "Sonic Boom".......and I'm reminded every friggin' day!

Comment

Hopefully all the sand is removed for today's attempt . Lets go Jon and team Nemesis NXT!

Comment

They tried to better it Saturday. When he took off the gear doors would not close, so they aborted the attempt.

Comment

Thats too bad but I'm sure they will have many more opportunities in the future. The NXT is my personal favorite of the reno racers!

Comment

Working...
              X