Oshkosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oshkosh

Well.. wasn't planning it, but here I am! As of yesterday... been in Oskhosh WI for the annual gathering...

This is my third time, first time not truly here as a journalist... this place never ceases to amaze me! On Saturday afternoon when we arrived, it was already an amazing sight to see ALL of the airplanes on the ground already and the truly stunning amount that are in the pattern at any given time.

There is just nothing else like it anywhere in the world!

Paintboy is here for AAFO and I'm here for a vendor who is announcing a new product, helping "man" their information booth.. gulp.. I got a .. jaa jaa jaaaa jooo jaa ahh ahh JOB!

Only lasts for a week (for now) but hey! Helps pay der bills!

Both Paintboy and I will manage to filter a few images your way while we're here, and I'm wagering, between the two of us, we'll have quite a bunch sometime after the event.

So.. signing off for now from EAA's AirVenture 2008!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Oshkosh

Wayne,
    Learn to massage your cheeks every nite, it relieves the sreness all that smiling will create, lol.

Comment

Wayne what booth are you manning?

Comment

it's already TUESDAY and there's no pics from Oshkosh ?!?!?!

hope you guys are having fun looking at all the cool stuff while we slave away in cubicles... I can't get there until Thursday...

pete

Comment

Wayne,
          I'll be up there Friday. Let me know what booth you are in, and I'll stop by Friday afternoon, or Saturday.

Thanks
          Mike S
          www.indyairshow.com
          www.indytransponder.com

Comment

Working...
          X