New Doodle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Doodle

Every so often, things just go horribly horribly wrong. Usually it is a direct result of stress, pressure and my *editor* Wayne hounding me for new toonz. So I sharpen the pencils and try my best to make a feeble attempt to crank out new material. But some times no matter how hard I try, I just manage to screw up the perspective. Now, considering that the ‘toonz are just pictures with screwed up perspective start with, when you screw up the ‘toon’s perspective, you get something almost proportionally correct.... <grin>.

Actually, I am in the process of updating my “not-so-toony” gallery, and figured I would share one of my latest creations... More coming soon...

Kraz
    Kraz Doodles
    Attached Files

Nice Kraz

Kraz, if your flying is anything like your sketching them boys on the ramp in Reno better watch out.
    My daughter has your kind of talent and she hesitantly will draw me something for my birthday but I do have a few.
    Steve
    ECVSteve
    E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
    Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for the compliments! Though, if there is anything my recent flying endeavor has taught me, it is a whole new level of respect for those guys (and gal) out there flying circles around the pylons!

Comment

All that talent......and he flies too!!!!

Nice art work.....the planes and cars ain't bad either
        the other Wayne................

Comment

Update us Kraz

Hey Kraz,
          So how is the flying going? Solo yet? cross country? Unuasul attitudes yet?

Update us dude.
          ECVSteve
          E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
          Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Working...
          X