Oshkosh AirVenture 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oshkosh AirVenture 2008

With the biggest airshow in the world about to launch in 10 days, I thought I would get a show of hands of who is going to the land of EAA, Brett Favre, and cheese? From all the announcements on the site this looks to be a great year to attend. My bags are packed and the camera's are all charged up and ready to go. See ya all there.

Dave

Re: Oshkosh AirVenture 2008

I'm going this year. Will be my first year to OshKosh. I'm looking forward to it.

(I'm up early to head for Dayton today!)
    Mike S
    www.indyairshow.com
    www.indytransponder.com

Comment

I will be there Sunday through Friday. Wanna see Jon Sharp and Nemesis punch a hole through a speed record! Wanna see V-22
      fly....do I wanna see rocket racing?

Thunder Over Reno will be shown at Oshkosh
      Official website of the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh fly-in convention in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, attracting more than 500,000 people and 10,000 airplanes each July.

There will be a lecture on Glacier Girl by Steve Hinton, Bob Cardin, and Rod Lewis in the "Warbirds in Review" area

Official website of the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh fly-in convention in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, attracting more than 500,000 people and 10,000 airplanes each July.
      Last edited by Coyote Chris; 07-19-2008, 04:39 PM.

Comment

they have been flying the rocket racer almost everyday to get ready for Oshkosh and let me tell you that thing is very cool

140 inches cool I don't know

Comment

Thanks! I will keep an open mind toward this.....

Comment

Isnt there supposed to be a demo at Reno this year?

Comment

I'll be there from Early Wednesday morning till Sunday morning. I'm "dorming it" at the University of Wisconsin.

Comment

Dormers unite!!!!!!!!!! Now all I want to know is when and where is the kegger and Toga party?

Dave

Comment

Just curious, are the dorms air conditioned and what do they charge?

Chris who prefers to camp out with missionary pilot, tripple 7 pilot, and two very crazy aviation accident reconstruction engineers....

Comment

Working...
                  X