Steadfast Siting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steadfast Siting

Been seeing Will and Steadfast making some impressive passes over the Healdsburg , California area today...Sounds and looks great!!!...Can't wait for September...

Re: Steadfast Siting

Originally posted by johnnyrace
    Been seeing Will and Steadfast making some impressive passes over the Healdsburg , California area today...Sounds and looks great!!!...Can't wait for September...

Pics? Got pics? you tease.
    Cheers

Comment

I will try to get some pics if he continues flying to day...I may go to the Santa Rosa airport and try to catch some shots of take off and landings as you can sit right at runways end there...Otherwise by the time you hear Steadfast coming she already blew by....He has been doing some passes with a little higher power settings than I have heard from him in a while...

Comment

I bet it sounds awesome. I'm jelous.
        Cheers

Comment

Won't be flying for a while. Prop is off for race mods.
          Red
          chanting...400+

Comment

Hi guys, we were was running close to race power today simulating Reno race conditions without A.D.I. Looks like it is faster than 2007 so we are going to throw a wrench in the works. Nosecase change. The data shows that by speeding up the tips at our current true airspeed, we could make the jump to nearly 400 MPH. If we exceed that number on the course at Reno, we could possibly have to go back to the old nosecase and stock gearing to achieve the desired prop efficiency. In any case we should resume flight testing in the next 2 weeks or thereabouts. Look for some more obvious mods.
            400 in 2008!
            Last edited by Whiteside; 07-16-2008, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Will,

400, now that is a sweeeeeet round number to achieve. OK all you sponsors out there, here is a guy who encompasses the true spirit of Air Racing. A real fireball who only wants to turn them and burn them as he guides his seemingly stock Yak around the sticks. Get behind this one and enjoy the ride as this racer will be moving up the field in short order over the next few years. Good luck to you both Will.

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X