Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pylon1 Jacket MINT

Hi,
    I have a Pylon1.com jacket that I won from a pylon1 contest some time ago. The jacket is REAL NICE but Im 6' 5" and weigh 225 lbs...so it was a little small on me. And thus sent to the back of the closet. Im in the process of cleaning out stuff I no longer need or want.
    The jacket has NO SIZE tag so I have no idea what size it actually is...the sleeves are too short for me...but Im 6' 5"...alot of things don't fit me.
    This IS a REAL NICE JACKET...something you can wear on those crisp September days in Reno AND REALLY STAND OUT.
    Im asking $100 OBO plus actual shipping.
    Paypal preferred.

Thanks,
    Chris

mailman77327@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Files

Re: Pylon1 Jacket MINT

Anyone know how many of these exist ??

bf1
    One more blade and a little less roar, Team Rare Bear ROCKED in 2004 !

Comment

I don't have any idea how many or if any others even exist...I don't remeber pylon1 offering any for sale. I got the hat too...but its well worn<---I do love my airplane hats! I can remember getting an email from Mark saying I had won...I didn't believe it until I got the package in the mail...I had never won anything...
      Mark K. is a class act.
      But what I really wanted to win was the Miss America RIDE....but it went to some other guy
      Had my name been drawn a couple months later ... whooooohoooo
      but it was not to be.
      Chris

Comment

Well I know there are at least 2 then. I own #2. I had sent Mark the ramp rat graphic that I had done up and he went with it. It's always been quite cool to see something I created on the jacket and hats he sent me. I thought Mark had said that there were only 2 made but that was several years ago and well, I just can't say 100%. Sweet lookin jacket none the less.

bf1
        One more blade and a little less roar, Team Rare Bear ROCKED in 2004 !

Comment

Jacket price lowered to $80 + $8 s/h.

Chris

Comment

How about $70 + s/h?

Comment

Ok guys,
              $50 plus shipping...
              Its gunna make someone happy.