PRS-Saturday Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS-Saturday Pics

Since we don't have a thead dedicated to Saturdays pictures I figured I go ahead and start one. Feel free to add your Saturday pictures here.
    So far this is the only one I've made the time to do anything to... when I saw it I just HAD too. No, I wasn't on the pylons... and no it wasn't an A-2-A shot... I just got lucky when Steve Jr was leaving for home in Strega. Enjoy!

Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
    My Photos
    My Ride

Re: PRS-Saturday Pics

Wonderful shot, Stevo!
    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
    World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Hey Stevo,

Havent had a chance to look through everything, but I thought I would put a few up. I know some of these are from Friday, but I wanted to share with the group. Good to see you all out there. September is just right around the corner, and it was good to get a few practice round of shooting. Race pilots are NOT the only ones who need the practice for big dance. I want to thank the Nikon guys, Bill, Scott, and Moose for bringing all the cool toys to play with. It was like being in a toy store with the permission to play. Looking forward to seeing them back in September.

Dave
      Attached Files

Comment

Great photos.....thanks for getting them up so fast.

Comment

Hey Race 8,
          Got a couple pictures for ya... the Taxi shot was from Friday morning and the in flight shot from Saturday. Enjoy.

Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
          My Photos
          My Ride

Comment

Working...
          X