P-51 The Rebel at PRS A2A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-51 The Rebel at PRS A2A

Doug Mathews brought his newly purchased and painted Mustang to PRS and has passed all the requirements necessary to be a race pilot. Ad this stocker to the mix for this year, maybe. Doug was willing to do a photo shoot this morning and you all get to enjoy these images from this mornings mission. Enjoy!

Dave
    Attached Files

Re: P-51 The Rebel at PRS A2A

Very cool pics Dave. Thanks for posting. I like the one with the Witch best (of course).

Hope to see Mr. Matthews rounding the pylons this September...
    Mark Johnson
    Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

Awesome photos Dave!

Comment

Great Pix PB... I know another guy came up and played with you for a bit... Can't wait to see more!!!!!

How was the air this morning??

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

It was an incredible flight, The early morning sun is perfect to shoot in, and Strega's new "gunslinger" is a very good stick. I have never flown with another pilot with as steady hands as Steven Hinton. Crisp, clean adjustments to each and every hand signal I gave him. This young new pilot is one cool hand at the controls of "The Witch". The images of the "Witch" will be forthcoming. I have to get the shots I took of Jack Roush's B model Mustang out to the publisher, so all my concentration is on that at the moment. Be patient, The good stuff will be posted very soon.

Dave

Comment

the P-51 is awesome from any angle of sight. Very nice pics. Thank you for posting them paintboy.

Comment

Nice work Dave. You have especially nice lighting and background on the shot from the left side.
              Bill Garnett
              InterstellarDust
              Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Very nice work Dave, you done good as usual.......

Comment

Working...
                X