Voodoo News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo News

The latest report from Bob Button is that Voodoo will be at PRS with a stock engine and shared pilot duty. The scoopless plan and race canopy have been put off untill next year. A race engine planned to be ready by September. Mr Button says both himself and a new pilot will qualify. He will race on Friday and turn over to this yet unnamed pilot to race Sat. and Sun.
    Anyone know who is being considered? Any guesses as to who will end up in the seat?

Guess- Curt Brown
    Wish-Skip Holm

Re: Voodoo News

Originally posted by T.F.
    The latest report from Bob Button is that Voodoo will be at PRS with a stock engine and shared pilot duty. The scoopless plan and race canopy have been put off untill next year. A race engine planned to be ready by September. Mr Button says both himself and a new pilot will qualify. He will race on Friday and turn over to this yet unnamed pilot to race Sat. and Sun.
    Anyone know who is being considered? Any guesses as to who will end up in the seat?

Guess- Curt Brown
    Wish-Skip Holm
    Curt: Nope Skip: No way in hell

Comment

Yeah, I figured no Holm based on- well, you know... Good wish though.

How 'bout this one-Dan Vance!

Comment

Originally posted by Race5
        Curt: Nope Skip: No way in hell
        Why no way in hell?
        "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by t-dub
          Why no way in hell?
          Deep breaths... calm.. INNER calm....

The purple force will move to the next century with much grace and aplomb..

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey ya'll... how you like my new aviatar.. is this about as NON PC as ewe can get!!!!!??????????

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by T.F.

Guess- Curt Brown
              Wish-Skip Holm
              I don't believe I'd put any money on that if I were you.

SA
              Last edited by Smee Again; 06-08-2008, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee Again
                I don't believe I'd put any money on that if I were you.

SA
                Just quoting the man. Announcement is on YouTube.

Comment

[QUOTE=AAFO_WSagar]Hey ya'll... how you like my new aviatar.. is this about as NON PC as ewe can get!!!!!??????????

I would give it a 'Thumbs Up' but that's a poor choice of words.....Oil companies laughingly say BOHICA! (pronounced Bo-hee-cah) or Bend Over Here It Comes Again! B

Comment

Working...
                  X