FLYING HERITAGE MUSEUM OPENS TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLYING HERITAGE MUSEUM OPENS TODAY!

Paul Allens' new relocated- Flying Heritage Museum at Paine Field - Everett, Wa. formally opened today at noon. Now it will be easier to see this great collection, with scheduled 'Fly Days' all through summer into September (AND see the ME-262 progress also going on at Paine).

Here's a local news link:

EVERETT — When people walk by the P-51D Mustang fighter plane at the new Flying Heritage Museum at Paine Field, they’ll get to see more than just the restored plane.

DBD

Re: FLYING HERITAGE MUSEUM OPENS TODAY!

We are very lucky that there are so many who have the resources to do great things, choose, as one of those things, to restore and FLY warbirds!

Thanks to all who do what they do so the everyday man can experience a piece of living history and that those who are left, can soak in the smells sounds and sights and live it once again!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I would gladly cut off my evil step sons right leg to see the 262 fly

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
        I would gladly cut off my evil step sons right leg to see the 262 fly
        "no daddy no!!!"

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Paine Field will be a veritable "Mecca" for War Bird lovers. There is also another collector of strictly piston powered planes, by the name of John Sessions, along with the Boeing restoration shops. Just a short hop North to Bellingham is the Ander's collection. They have frequent open house and other activities on week-ends. The Cascade Warbirds, Sq 2 of the EAA hang out there for the formation clinics.
          Lodging and restaurants close by.
          Betty

Comment

Me thinks this calls for a harley road trip north......lots of stuff hiding in Oregon and Washington.........
            Went Fast, Forgot to Turn Left, Saw God!

Comment

Working...
            X