Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P-3 Orion P3 Orion Sevice Digest Magazines, 29 issues For Sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-3 Orion P3 Orion Sevice Digest Magazines, 29 issues For Sale.

SOLD.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 02-20-2013, 08:36 AM.

Re: P-3 Orion P3 Orion Sevice Digest Magazines, 29 issues For Sale.

SOLD.

Comment

Re: P-3 Orion P3 Orion Sevice Digest Magazines, 23 issues For Sale.

SOLD.

Comment

All the magazines have all been Sold.

Comment

I have issues 1 thru 46 on CDROM For 100$
          Attached Files

Comment

Is the CD from Lockheed or one you made up?

Comment

I got it from a friend, I will try to post some shots later.

Comment

Here are the covers for the 1'st & Last issues.
                I will sell the CD for 50 dollars
                Attached Files
                Last edited by B1900Mech; 09-06-2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

would you be interested in making copys of that CD also how do I get a hold of you?
                  Jim

Comment

Yes, My email is MBTAmech@gmail.com
                    I was in VP-10,Last deployed to Bermuda in 1978.
                    How bout you?

Comment

1973-1978 VP Nine West Pac
                      sent you email waiting for reply

Comment

Hello, I would like to buy, need info on payment to you
                        sent email no reply
                        my email
                        senterseat2@hotmail.com
                        hope to hear from you soon one way or another about sale

Comment

Hey guys, no need to go through the effort to buy or send for a disc. I downloaded all the digests from the VP-30 NKO website a few years ago and I have decided to share them all, free of charge via this yousendit .zip file that will expire in 14 days - around 5 September 2011.

I definitely see the value in collecting the hard copies, but there is no real intrinsic value with the electronic files. The P3 will go completely boneyard in the coming years and these digests are UNCLASS so the information should be shared freely. I kindly ask that no one tries to profit off these digests and the at the information be kindly passed around to those that wish to view these wonderfully retro periodicals.

Here's the link: https://www.yousendit.com/download/Z...Q1JkMnV4dnc9PQ

Comment

Hi, I'm from 11SQN, Edinburgh in Australia, currently working on the AP3C. Was wondering if you were able to repost a new link. I'd really appreciate that. These magazines are very helpful when troubleshooting problems that are out of the ordinary. They have come into you many times. I would love to have the pdf copies on my personal computer for studying at home. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks. or email me at emil.ishak@defence.gov.au
                            Last edited by prince_shaq; 11-29-2011, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Is anyone able to provide a copy of the Orion Service Digest file originally posted by themudman on the yousendit website. I would very much appreciate a copy; or alternatively a file copy of issue No 8 that had the Part One article on Flight Controls would be appreciated. Contact e-mail peter.kelly@xtra.co.nz.

Comment

Working...
                              X