a tad off topic, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a tad off topic, but...

my video copy of "the Battle of Britain" is wearing out after so many years. Has anyone ever see this on DVD?

As probably the movie that pushed the warbird movement, it is a keeper, and I was looking at the DVD as being more durable that the video tape was - but I haven't seen it anywhere........

Thanks,
    the other Wayne................

Re: a tad off topic, but...

Originally posted by GWB
    my video copy of "the Battle of Britain" is wearing out after so many years. Has anyone ever see this on DVD?
    On a related note, try the DVD for the British miniseries "Piece Of Cake". It used some retread BoB footage, but also some great shots of 5 Spits of varying Mks.

My biggest criticism of the DVD is that the audio is mastered too quiet and there aren't *any* extras.

Comment

On Topic Category Needs Changing?

When we installed the board, not being used to being able to split up topics, we made a specific racing board.. I think it's probably a good idea to change that topic to something like "aviation and air racing" Having some specific forums for a few other subjects that are of particular interest to different people or separating out the image forum to keep the text message pages from getting too many images in them is probably a good idea but I think this one needs to be expanded.. your thoughts?

Wayne
      (in Reno en route FLORIDA!)
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

on topics....

You may want to keep this one strictlly for the nuts and bolts of racing, and start a different topic for other aviation subjects.....
        the other Wayne................

Comment

New topic header.

A topic about avation movies, TV shows, DVDs, and VHS movies would be a good thing. One could classify it under general avation but that would be too general (I think).
          Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Working...
          X