X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chasing The Dream at OSH

Just got the following email:

Hello Propeller Heads -

We are excited to announce that Chasing the Dream will be shown in "sneak preview" screenings at AirVenture this year. Thank you EAA!

Chasing the Dream is a new documentary film that tells the story of a husband-and-wife team who set out to build the most advanced airplane ever created for air racing, the Nemesis NXT. We look forward to sharing this exciting film with you as we move toward our planned fall 2008 release!

We invite you to visit www.christopherwebbfilms.com/ctd/ to learn more about the film, see the trailer, and visit the blog for details and updates.

Over and out!

Team CW Films

CHRISTOPHER WEBB FILMS

Re: Chasing The Dream at OSH

Looks like fun! I can't wait!

Comment

Way Cool! Thanks! Just another reason to be at Oshkosh this year.

Comment

OH man that is gonna be so Awesome, I am so excited!!!!

Comment

Wow! That trailer got me stoked! I can't wait. I want more - can we do one of these for each team!???
          Mike S
          www.indyairshow.com
          www.indytransponder.com

Comment

It looks like he has alot of footage, must have taken him a long time to put it all together, How cool...this is just what the sport needs!!!

Comment

im a fan of the thunder mustangs and lancairs but you have to hand it to the Sharps, that is an amazing airplane
              Todd Smith

Comment

I heard he visited Aerochia as well as Thunder in the off-season to get footage of those teams as well.

Comment

In my opinion, Chris Webb and his team are the real deal. They ate, slept, breathed and dreamed Reno for at least 4 years making this film (maybe more). I am very glad that they stuck with the project through the highs and lows. On a personal level, they have always been very nice people to be around.
                  Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
                  Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Working...
                  X