Blue Thunder II April Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Thunder II April Update

Link on page.. there was not time to filter the word.doc to html so it's uploaded as a .pdf

Can't wait to see what John Parker makes of this airplane!!

As always, there are "donate" buttons located here and there on the site for your generous use..

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Blue Thunder II April Update

Maybe its just me but i cant see the new update.
    a&p

Comment

me neither!
      Todd Smith

Comment

Originally posted by thunderstangfan
        me neither!
        Weeeelllll.. it's a .pdf file.. we'll have to see if we can get round to making it a standard .html page for you's guys..

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

BTW... whatever you do.. NEVER NEVER NEVER inhale one of those little red, generic Ibuprofen pills!

The little flapper that helps keep normal folks from actually ingesting solid objects into their lungs, in my body, unfortunately, is damaged and... if I'm not REALLY careful, whatever I happen to be "eating" at any given moment, can wind up into my airway.. and... eventually (pretty quickly, actually) on, into to the lung ... (least it feels that way!)

This is REALLY OT.. but, as I write this, took my evening meds, of which, 800mg of Ibuprofen is usually a part.... dunno how I did it but, nasty, NASTY NASTY!! I managed to friggin inhale one of those little buggers!

Can't for the life of me caugh that little sucker up... so it's going to sit there.. wherever it is in my bronchaial tubes, and dissovlve at its own damn pace!

Not as scary as a big piece of unchewed steak that decides to lodge itself somewhere between where I need to get air to, and where it comes from... but..

Godamn..

Those slippery red friggin pills, are so damn SLIPPERY, that over the past four years, I've had MORE times than I'd like to remember, when they went SOMEWHERE other than where they were supposed to go..

<returning you to your regular scheduled program>

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

ouch dude! mine doesnt work that well either, its usually when im sitting in a restaurant when i inhale diet coke into a lung and then sit there choking,gasping and weezing lol!
            p.s. laughing with you, not at you
            Todd Smith

Comment

I once inhaled a little tiny pill I take for Diabetes. I hope your feeling better this morning Wayne, mine bothered me and caused a cough for over a week!
              Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
              airplanenutleo@gmail.com
              thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

After you sneeze and it comes out your nose (happened to me with a peanut) you will feel much better.

Comment

Phew... finally (sitting in a restaurant) coughed most of it up this morning...

Thought I was maybe imagining that it never came up when I inhaled it last night but man... IBP has a distinct tast and for sure, I coughed it up allright!

Now... returning this thread back to topic.. sorry for dragging it off, I was just about ready to call 911 last night when I typed it.. (semi-serious)

Wayne
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Your friendly neighborhood pharmacist, (the legal one), can provide most medications in liquid form, although they don't seem to advertise it much.

Comment

Where's this link to .pdf you speak of?

Thanks,

Serge.

Comment

lol what i have been wondering too, my puter will read .pdf files if there is one to read
                        Todd Smith

Comment

Originally posted by thunderstangfan
                          lol what i have been wondering too, my puter will read .pdf files if there is one to read
                          Ahh.. my bad... autoupdated DNS settings for all domains directly in my control... turns out, this one is not.... Bill Pearce.. please PM me for DNS changes...

For now, I've instituted DNS pointing so you should see the story... I've updated and removed the pdf file link...

Wayne
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                          X